CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Love you Dad

No matter what I asked, you would genuinely try to share your hard won wisdom and feed my curiosity with a rich, rewarding answer even if i was already distracted by something else.
Don't get me wrong, it's not that you are the worst listener in the world, it's just that communication with a father is, well, unique.
Sometimes it fells as if we even speak from heart without actually talking. I know you have often said it's actions rather than words that count the most. But sometimes it does make me wonder,

Dad... If you really know how grateful I am for all of you have done, are you as proud of me as I am of you??

Do you have any idea how deeply I care about you?

One thing I have learned about life from you is just how fast it goes. It may seem as is we have forever to explain how we fell, then....
Whooooossssshhhh....!!!
Suddenly, the opportunity has passed us by, and it's too late..

So...
Dad, if I could only say a few things just between you and me, this is what i would you to know..

Thank you for being the friend I could always turn to..
Thank you for being the hero I could always count on..
Thank you for being my father..
Thank you..
Thank you..
Thank you..

I Love you Dad

your Lovely Daughter

No comments: