CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SAD EYES

I want to cry those tears for you,
I want to scream cos you are not allowed to.
I always see you smile,
but never with your eyes.
You smile but I know your dying inside,
You never dare to confide.
You always pretend to be some one you're not
it's for us to be happy so you bleed a lot.
I want to hold on to your hand,
and let you know that beside you I'll stand.
you may think that no one would notice,
But in your eyes I see a dark abyss.
They say you have everything
but they don't know you're suffering.
You never wanted to be up there alone,
you would rather fall but with someone to hold.
I ask of you don't give up,
I would stop you every time you jump.
You told me you're happy,
but that is something I can't see.
You know I'll be here right?
You know I'll be with your every fight.
I saw tears wanting to fall from your eyes,
but you just stopped it and gave us smiles.
I wanted to scream and tell you to let it fall.
but I remembered that was what you wanted after all.
There are nights when I see you looking up in the sky,
with that much pain and hurt, I wanted to cry.
I never wanted you to become this way,
but I feel you hurting everyday.
I see you always with smiles and laughter,
but deep inside you are really sober.
Many people are there today,
but after that will someone stay?
every time I look into your eyes,
all I see is guilt for your lies.
I know you want to scream and tell it to our face,
but you know it would hurt us so you kept it in a secret place.
I want tell you everything will be fine,
but I know it would always be a lie.
You know not everyone is like me,
that would love you unconditionally.
I am afraid that I would hurt you more
so I would never knock at your door.
i would just keep my distance,
and just take care of you with my glance.

No comments: